- Everything you would expect from your accountant and more
- Personal performance management to get your finances in better shape
- Two step system to maximise your profitability and slash your tax bill
- Big four knowledge at local cost
What we do at BLA Consulting
Working together with Bell Anderson, BLA Consulting are experts on tax advice and cashflow solutions.
We build a close working relationship with clients in order to understand your business objectives and growth plans. We can then prepare an action plan to maximise profit, cut tax bills and improve personal wealth.
By taking a few simple steps we help you realise the true potential of your business. It’s that easy!
Performance Management and Improvement (PMI)
PMI has been created to help businesses, not only survive the current recession, but come through the other side in a stronger financial position.
- Help you understand the size and nature of the threat facing your business
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Avoid the trap of decimating your margins and cashflow by cutting your prices
- Strengthen your cashflow sustainably by generating more profitable sales
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Squeeze every last ounce of concession, relief, benefit and breathing space from the tax system
Bring your Tax Capability In-house
The economics of bringing your tax compliance back under your control in most cases doesn’t stack up. David Bradshaw however works with a number of clients to do just that. Acting as a part time Tax director he can bring his considerable Big 4 experience – after all he has worked for all four!
- Recommendation of tax information/library necessary
- Training schedule for accounts personnel
- Review of information gathering process for tax returns
- Recommendation of software for production of tax returns and accounting entries for annual financial statements
- Timetable and action plan for implementation
- Establish a direct relationship on corporate tax matters with HMRC
Cut your Corporate and Personal Tax Bill
- Pay as little as 1.9% tax when extracting profits from your company
- Reclaim much of the income tax you paid in recent years
- Halve your stamp duty and capital gains tax bills and perhaps even eliminate them
- Claim your full tax credit entitlement
- Use IHT and care home fee planning to put extra cash in your bank during your lifetime